JOB POSTING TITLE: Paramedic
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Part-time
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS: Yes
UNION POSITION: No
- High school diploma
- Current National Registry Paramedic
- Current MN Paramedic Certification
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current valid, non restricted Minnesota Driver’s License
- Training in Emergency Vehicle Operations
- EVOC or be able to pass the curricula in one year
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job
- Knowledge of basic mathematical computations; skill in taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, blood pressure and weigh
- Legible printing and/or handwriting.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions;
- Ability to communicate and work harmoniously with patients, families and health team members;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the public.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
EXPERIENCE: Preferred but not required.