POSITION: Nurse Educator/Employee Health/Infection Prevention
HOURS: Full Time
Evening or weekend work may occasionally be necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Prefer at least one year experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Registered Nurse
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to direct, guide and instruct nursing personnel and students.
- Ability to utilize verbal and written communication skills in order to address external and internal customers and staff, including senior management and various other individuals
- Negotiate, instruct, supervise, persuade and influence people
- Active listening, conflict management and team building
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, delegating and communicating departmental goals and work plans as they relate to the overall mission of CCMH
- Strong clinical skills, mentoring abilities
- Capable of managing daily challenges in a rural health care setting
- Proficient presentation skills, written communication and computer skills
- Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively