Career Opportunities in an Excellent Environment at CCMH
Primary care as you hoped it would be.
CCMH offers extraordinary career opportunities for physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers, nurses and a variety of health care professionals. If you are interested in working in an environment that puts emphasis on personal interaction between the patient and care team, where “memory” of the patient is a core value, and where providers have more comprehensive opportunities in the practice of medicine, you will find CCMH to be an attractive option. Here, patient interaction is the very essence of what we do.
Located in Montevideo, MN, CCMH is an independent health care system that serves a regional population in a primarily rural setting. But the demographic is far from one dimensional, and the community is vital and supportive. The clinic is growing in both reach and scope, so adding staff is a major focus and opportunities are attractive.
Benefits appeal to those who are seeking a practice that allows for:
- Patients to speak and providers to listen to their stories
- Shared decision making
- Greater work-life balance
- Sensitivity to cultural and community perspective
- The opportunity to practice a broader range of primary care
- A community that supports and values their health care providers
The medical facility itself is a source of pride for the medical staff and the community. The attractive, modern, well-equipped hospital continues to expand in terms of available procedures, treatments and technology.
- Well-designed, attractive exam rooms
- A surprising level of diagnostic equipment for a small hospital,
- Large, well equipped surgery suites
- Comfortable, effectively designed birthing suites
- Emergency and critical care facilities plus an on-site helicopter pad
- Hospital pharmacy
- Comfortable, attractive physician quarters and staff rooms
- Quick access to the adjacent long term and palliative care center
- Beautiful, inviting public waiting and visiting areas
- Attractive offices and grounds
The community in and around Montevideo truly is “a great place to raise a family”. Life in this “Sweetland” offers:
- Housing options both city and country that are abundant, affordable and eclectic
- Excellent schools
- A thriving, active arts community
- Recreational attractions for all ages
- Opportunities for community involvement, including churches, business development, environmental issues, sports, historical preservation, community festivities and entertainment, personal development, travel, and more, are easy to access and newcomers are welcomed.
- Larger city attractions within two hours
You will also find that living and working in the Montevideo area has financial benefits. Compensation packages are attractive and the cost of living well is much less than in many other parts of the country.